English in SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013 subforum

Propuestas de los opositores a los preparadores
Cerrado
jolumafe
PreparaTIC28
Agradecimiento recibido: 0

English in SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013 subforum

Mensaje por jolumafe »

I was thinking that it could be a good idea to stablish that the SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013 subforum be only in english.

Yeah, it sounds too rotund, but there are some specific advantages that, in my humble opinion, makes this decision appropiate.

Maybe our gramatical level not be the better, but, is compensated with the other sources we use to prepare the second exam. And is compensated too, when we try to express in english what we want to say.

So, I think is good idea :idea:

chemagv
Usuario registrado
Agradecimiento recibido: 2 veces

Re: English in SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013 subforum

Mensaje por chemagv »

You must use always a subject, so you should say "it's compensated" instead of "is compensated". The article "The" is sometimes overused, you should say SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013 instead of "the SEGUNDO EXAMEN 2013". By the way, I think it's a great idea to practice english among us. Great Idea!!

Regards.

bridget
PreparaTIC XXII

Mensaje por bridget »

Cool !. Appart from 'specialized trainners' we should as well join for a pint of beer on Saturdays at O'Neills or any other place where English is spoken, no matter if for fun. If you are interested on this suggestion, I can provide you here a number of places offering English chat.

bridget
PreparaTIC XXII

Mensaje por bridget »

And of course, schedule English chat meetings

Cerrado

Volver a “SUGERENCIAS 2013”