Test de Examen 24, Pregunta 83

Mensaje por iytenorio »

83) CMM en el campo de la ingeniería y calidad del software son las siglas de:
Tema: 87
a) Capacity Maturity Model
b) Capability Maturity Model
c) Capacity Management Model
d) Capability Management Model

Da por buena la A cuando es la B ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capability_Maturity_Model ).

--

bridget
PreparaTIC XXII
Agradecimiento recibido: 0

Re: Test de Examen 24, Pregunta 83

Mensaje por bridget »

Sí, efectivamente, está mal y hay que impugnarla, pero no des una referencia de la wikipedia sino del SEI o similar, que son organismos oficiales, te paso un enlace, perdona que no mire más porque me voy volada ahora al examen del A2.

Mira a ver si puedes encontrar la info correcta en el SEI (Software Engineering Institute)
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/cmmi/cmmi-overview.htm

vfrades
PreparaTIC XXI

Mensaje por vfrades »

Esta está claro que han puesto mal la respuesta en la plantilla provisional. Supongo que cambiarán la respuesta, no la anularán.

csb
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por csb »

En q examen ha salido está pregunta?

vfrades
PreparaTIC XXI

Mensaje por vfrades »

No es de ningún examen, es de los test de Preparatic, peo se puede impugnar igual y la anulamos (o mejor, la corregimos para otra ocasión).

csb
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por csb »

Gracias vfrades!! :) me había despistado el mensaje de Bridget y lo de la plantilla provisional de tu mensaje!! y entre tanto examen de A1 y A2, como no me sonaba la pregunta y la veía tan fácil, ya me temía no haberla contestado!!

iytenorio
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por iytenorio »

vfrades escribió:No es de ningún examen, es de los test de Preparatic, peo se puede impugnar igual y la anulamos (o mejor, la corregimos para otra ocasión).
Gracias por la broma! =). Mejor me guardo estas cosas para el mes que viene, que el tema del subforo está centradíiiiisimo hoy en día...

--

erum
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por erum »

It seems to me correct. The question is an exact copy of the article 3 of the RD 589/2005 CHAPTER II Collegial bodies with responsibility for eGovernment Article 3. Higher Council for Electronic Administration. 1. Since the entry into force of this Royal Decree, the Superior Council of Information for the Promotion of Electronic Administration renamed Higher Council for Electronic Administration.
Enjoy the real success with 640-722 and latest Braindumps Also prepare for next level with quality marygrove questions and www.pittstate.edu and join Curry College

iytenorio
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por iytenorio »

erum escribió:It seems to me correct. The question is an exact copy of the article 3 of the RD 589/2005 CHAPTER II Collegial bodies with responsibility for eGovernment Article 3. Higher Council for Electronic Administration. 1. Since the entry into force of this Royal Decree, the Superior Council of Information for the Promotion of Electronic Administration renamed Higher Council for Electronic Administration.
#1 It seems correct to me
#2 While Royal Decree = Real Decreto, please bear in mind that the juridical concept can't be translated. The same happens with "from lost to the river", doesn't it?
#3 IMHO, there are a lot of concepts that are best left as they are: CSI, CSAE, MHAP, BOE... For example, BBC News uses "Prime Minister Rajoy" or "Juan Carlos, King of Spain". They're trying to keep it as tight to their own legislation as they can.
#4 The question is totally unrelated to the aforementioned RD. Quoting it, btw...
RD 589/2005 escribió:Artículo 3 Consejo Superior de Administración Electrónica

1. Desde la entrada en vigor de este real decreto, el Consejo Superior de Informática y para el Impulso de la Administración Electrónica pasará a denominarse Consejo Superior de Administración Electrónica.

2. El Consejo Superior de Administración Electrónica es el órgano colegiado adscrito al Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas, encargado de la preparación, la elaboración, el desarrollo y la aplicación de la política y estrategia del Gobierno en materia de tecnologías de la información, así como del impulso e implantación de la Administración electrónica en la Administración General del Estado.

Ir a Norma modificadora Número 2 del artículo 3 redactado por el número dos del artículo único del R.D. 1390/2012, de 5 de octubre, por el que se modifica el R.D. 589/2005, de 20 de mayo, por el que se reestructuran los órganos colegiados responsables de la administración electrónica («B.O.E.» 6 octubre).Vigencia: 7 octubre 2012
3. El Consejo Superior de Administración Electrónica actuará en pleno y en comisión permanente.
--

jolumafe
PreparaTIC28

Mensaje por jolumafe »

iytenorio escribió:For example, BBC News uses "Prime Minister Rajoy" They're trying to keep it as tight to their own legislation as they can.
I think that's a question of education. IMHO, it's a bad education practice to change the political charge of a foreign politician to another that fits on its own system. Rajoy is president of Spain, not prime minister. On the other hand, here, in Spain, we have much more education and we translate prime minister as what it is, prime minister. We don't change anything, we respect the other political systems as they are.

iytenorio
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por iytenorio »

jolumafe escribió:
iytenorio escribió:For example, BBC News uses "Prime Minister Rajoy" They're trying to keep it as tight to their own legislation as they can.
I think that's a question of education. IMHO, it's a bad education practice to change the political charge of a foreign politician to another that fits on its own system. Rajoy is president of Spain, not prime minister. On the other hand, here, in Spain, we have much more education and we translate prime minister as what it is, prime minister. We don't change anything, we respect the other political systems as they are.
Sometimes you can't help it. As an example, attorney is sometimes translated as fiscal, while the juridical implications are different. There is no legally equivalent term. Another example is calling Rajoy, Merkel and Obama by their title. They are presidents of their own countries. This would seem fair, but the reader should be wary: their meaning is, again, different.

Also, I think you intended to use "we have better manners" or "we know better" when you said "we have much more education" (http://www.wordreference.com/definition/education).

--

jolumafe
PreparaTIC28

Mensaje por jolumafe »

The english reader would be wary if he has not much education as we have.

Education:
2. the knowledge or training acquired by this process

iytenorio
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por iytenorio »

jolumafe escribió:The english reader would be wary if he has not much education as we have.

Education:
2. the knowledge or training acquired by this process
...if he has not as much education...

En otro orden de cosas: ya sé que todos estamos practicando con mucha urgencia el herrumbrado inglés, pero creo que existe un subforo más apropiado para ello. Yo sólo pretendía colaborar en la elaboración del Pack 1 PreparaTIC XXII.

Como idea para los administradores, yo creo que lo mejor es o bien borrar las primeras entradas del hilo y moverlo al subforo del segundo examen, o bien borrar las últimas entradas y dejar el hilo donde está. Esto de hacer hilos y enredarlos es un caos XD.

--

Phoenix
Usuario registrado

Mensaje por Phoenix »

wtf happened suddenly to you all?? God! I entered here to take a look at the 83th question and I found a bunch of people speaking the perfidiuos albion's language. As Obelix would say, these spaniards are crazy... :mrgreen:

Oh ok, let's practice english. :)
Opositor profesional

phdezv
PreparaTIC26

Mensaje por phdezv »

'afternoon everybody :)

Just a couple of comments:

Hollande is the President of his country. He is the Chief of State in France.
Merkel and Rajoy are not.
Rajoy is the President of the Government (or it's equivalent in a republic, Prime Minister), which is different because he isn't the Chief of State.
Merkel is neither the Chief of State in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland ;)
That political office is the President Joachim Gauck. Merkel is the Chancellor, also equivalent to Prime Minister. Note I'm writing it beginning with capital letter, because it's the name of the respective political offices.

In the matter of the question ;) the adjective "Superior" is not often used in english the way we use it. Most of the times, it refers to the level of the organization, that is federal or national. And "Higher" is almost only used in references to education.
I would better translate it as: National Council for eAdministration, or just Council.

For those few of you who don't know it, the site www.wordreference.com has also a useful forum for gramatical translations.

Have a nice evening ;)
Imposible es sólo una apreciación, como tantas otras. :wink:

Cerrado

Volver a “PRIMER EXAMEN 2013”